Higher Education Student and Staff Mobility
ERASMUS+ KEY ACTION 107 International Credit Mobility
Programme Country: Spain
University: University of Cantabria
Project description: The Institute of Economy and Trade of TSUC in Khujand (IET TSUC) has approved project with University of Cantabria, Spain on international credit mobility. The inter-institutional agreement for 2018-2020 between University of Cantabria and Institute of Economy and Trade of TSUC in Khujand was signed. Under international credit mobility, a HEI in a Partner Country can send its students, doctoral candidates or staff to a partner HEI in a Programme Country, and vice versa. Students or doctoral candidates are able to study abroad for a limited period of 3 to 12 months for which credits are obtained. After the mobility phase, the students return to their sending institution to complete their studies. Similarly, staff can spend a teaching and/or training period abroad for up to 2 months. According this agreement IET TSUC is HEI from Partner Country and University of Cantabria is HEI from Programme Country.
The documents for student’s application are:
1) Declaration of Interest,
2) Transcript of records at the time of applying: this is an official list certified by the home Institution of all the courses (also BA and MA courses) that the students have completed, including information about the number of credits and the grades he/she received. For bachelor students it is better to have students from the 2nd or 3rd year)
3) Language certificate or a statement proving that the student’s English (or Italian) language knowledge reaches the intermediate level,
4) CV in English,
5) A draft Learning agreement
6) A scan copy of his/her Passport
7) For PhD students the certificate of Enrollment
8) Any other useful information.
The documents for staff training or teaching are:
1) Declaration of Interest,
2) CV in English,
3) Mobility agreement Training/Teaching,
4) A scan copy of his/her Passport,
5) Any other useful information.
Selection criteria of students: applicants must be active full-time students on a Bachelor or Master or PhD programme of the University included in section A of this IIA.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of personal motivation, intercultural abilities, knowledge of English and academic excellence. (Among students with the same level of academic excellence and language knowledge, the most disadvantaged student from a poor socio-economic background or a student with special needs will be selected).
Selection criteria of Staff: applicants must be active full-time staff of the University included in section A of this IIA. The candidates will be selected on the basis of personal motivation, intercultural abilities, knowledge of English and academic excellence. The criteria will include the usefulness of the teaching or training plan, on which the receiving Institutions will be consulted, and the expected results to present and future university priorities.
For any queries please contact:
Muhibakhon Oqilova – email@example.com
Madina Juraeva – firstname.lastname@example.org