In the following days of the UNICAC training organized by a University of Torino (UNITO) in Italy, under a WP2.5 all the Universities of the UNICAC consortia presented their topic of concern in different aspects of the Higher Education and Cross-Regional Cooperation, particularly:
1. UNITO: “Fostering international mobility according to ECHE principles”.
2. US: Rosario López Ruiz “Technical and financial management of European projects”. KSU: Tojigul Mardonova “The impact of international projects on HEI in case of KHOGU using EU experience”.
3. UNITO: Lucia Salto “Doctoral careers outside higher education. International good practices”.
4. XIU: Qing TAO “Strengthening international cooperation and exchanges, expanding the school’s international vision”.
5. UNITO: Virginia Mariano “International Relations between China and Mediterranean countries (ChinaMed); Student and teachers’ mobility programmes”.
6. IET TSUC: Saidqosim Mukhtorov “Socio-Economic Challenges in Internationalization of Tajikistan Higher Education”.
7. NPU: Li Ziwei “Embrace the Global Higher Education Cooperation in the VUCA times”
8. NWAFU: Mrs. Jile Kang “Mission and strategic plan of the Silkroad Agricultural Education and Research Innovation Alliance (2021- 2025)”
9. LAUREA: Ms. Tuija Hirvikoski “Universities contributing to and benefiting from the socio-economic, cultural and ecological development across regions”.
10. UNITO: Cristian Collina “Paths of Rule of Law in Post-Socialist Europe and Asia: Renewing the Capacity Building Strategies”.
11. NUUz: Yana Arustamyan “The role of IRO in international cooperation”
At last, the trainer from INCOMA: Ana Tavares (Expert in EU programmes and Grant Proposals) conducted a workshop, where she presented a New Funding Programmes of Europe in the field of Higher Education for the period of 2021-2027. Moreover, she navigated through a European Commission page to illustrate how to find funding and tender opportunities. Also, Ana shared the crucial tips and tricks of how to write a winning Capacity Building project in Higher Education proposal.
IRO staff of the IET TSUC has benefited a lot from this 4-day training. They got the valuable insight and new perspectives for the globalization of higher education. After the completion, they were awarded a certificate.