In accordance with permission of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Tajikistan no. 3661 from November 9, 2015, IET TSUC offers Master studies in 8 specialties. The list of specializations is attached to the table below.
|№||Name of specialties|
|1||25.01.04 – Finance and credit|
|2||25.01.08 – Accounting, analysis and audit|
|3||25.01.07 – Economics and Enterprise Management|
|4||25.01.03 – World economy|
|5||40.01.02.02 -Technology and information systems (in economics)|
|6||96.01.01 – Customs Service|
|7||24.01.03 – Economic rights|
|8||26.02.02 – Management|
The educational plan for Master studies includes:
-subjects of the current specialization in the preparation of Masters;
– special subjects for the preparation of Masters;
– research and scientific work of Masters;
– final state certification of Masters.
All those interested in Master’s program, must submit following documents:
– a personal statement addressed to the rector, indicating the master’s program and its specialization;
– Diploma of higher professional education with official appendix;
– recommendation from the state attestation commission for admission to Master program;
– other documents confirming scientific, educational and methodical works, knowledge of foreign languages, IT skills, copy of scientific articles, etc.
In the 2016-2017 academic year, 163 students studied in Master degree program in 8 specialties.