TO THE ATTENTION OF ENTRANTS!
The State Educational Institution “Institute of Economy and Trade of Tajik State University of Commerce” was established in accordance with the Resolution of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan from February 12, 2010 No. 59 and became the owner of a license for the right to conduct educational activity (AU # 0001160 of November 8, 2012) and a certificate of state accreditation (IA 0000797 dated June 7, 2016) from the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Tajikistan.
IET TSUC announces the recruitment of students through the National Testing Center under the President of the Republic of Tajikistan.
The main goal of the Institute is practical implementation of recommendations and instructions of the Founder of Peace and National Unity – the Leader of Nation, the President of the country, respected Emomali Rahmon for the preparation of competitive specialists in the world labor market. With this aim, the Institute prepares future specialists on the basis of comprehensive training:
- professional economic and juridical knowledge;
- high-level business communication in the labor market;
- modern innovative technologies;
- knowledge of at least 3-4 foreign languages.
IET TSUC prepares specialists at the bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral (Ph.D.) levels in accordance with the license. Training of specialists is carried out at 3 faculties in 20 specialties (including groups with English language of instruction in three specialties).
– The total number of teachers – 249;
– Doctors of sciences and professors – 10 people;
– Candidates of Science and Associate Professors – 80 people.
A group of international experts from Germany, France, Spain, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan highly assessed the level of education at the Institute and acknowledged its readiness for international accreditation.
Patricia Vivers-Carter is the permanent representative of the World Bank in the Republic of Tajikistan.
|– Communication with students of the Institute was very interesting, because during the lecture they demonstrated high level of knowledge and language skills. I gave a lecture for students specializing in world economy, finance and credit in the activities of the external economy, on the topic “The role of international financial institutions in solving economic problems of Tajikistan.” I was amazed at how students freely could express their thoughts in English, on the questions proposed to them..|
|– The main purpose of the trip is first of all acquaintance with educational situation in the Institute of Economy and Trade, and I am very impressed by the level of knowledge of students in the economic sphere, as well as their level of English. We hope, in future, our professors and students will participate in the FULBRIGHT program, as well as students and professors of IET TSUC will come for exchange of experience.||
Dr. Marcel Minutolo, a lecturer at the University of Robert Morris (USA).
In the register of Higher Educational institutions, created by the National Testing Center under the President of the Republic of Tajikistan, the University is registered under the code 211 and abbreviation IET TSUC.
Code of Specialty
|Form of education||
Language of instruction in full-time
Language of instruction in part-time
Cluster 2 —Specialties in economics and geography
Finance and credit in foreign economic activity
|+||+||Tajik, English, Russian||Tajik, Russian|
|2||1250103||World Economy||+||+||English, Russian||Russian|
|3||12501081204||Accounting, analysis and audit||+||+||Tajik, Russian||Tajik, Russian|
Economy and Enterprise Management
|5||125010403||Tax and taxation||+||+||Tajik, Russian||Tajik|
Technology and information systems (in economy)
Economics and organization of production (light industry)
Commerce in foreign market
Audit and inspection
Cluster 4 – Specialty in sociology and jurisprudence
|2||124010104||International Commerce Law||+||—||Russian||—|
Regulation of financial and tax law
a first-year student specializing in international commercial law.
|– After agitation and thorough acquaintance with IET TSUC, I decided that I would choose this university at the National Testing Center. And as I learned later, I made the right choice, I was very proud that I got into one of the most prestigious universities.
We got acquainted with university and its majors that are available, when the group of professors and students visited our school and gave full information about conditions and terms of admission to the institute, and also left us handouts for detailed information about the necessary information for admission.
After talking with parents, teachers and friends, I decided that I want to get my professional education at IET TSUC. I wanted to apply for the specialization “International Trade Law”, and today I’m glad that I have achieved my goal, and I have the opportunity to study here and to be the pride of my loved ones.
a third-year student of the specialty of the world economy.
IET TSUC in Khujand effectively conducts activities in the field of teaching methods and learning, science, education and international relations and has achieved a number of significant achievements:
1. A single educational area has been created.
2. Implementation of study programmes with English language of instruction.
3. Teaching is carried out in classrooms equipped with interactive whiteboards, lecture rooms, language classrooms and laboratories.
4. More than 750 modern computers are connected to high-speed Internet.
5. Free Wi-Fi is available on the territory of the institute.
6. Conditions have been created for learning English, Russian, German, Chinese and other languages.
7. The following training courses are available:
– 1C accounting;
– development of projects and business plans;
– modern computer technologies and work with electronic government;
– taxes and taxation;
– business culture; etc.
8. There are educational and technological parks “Sewing modern clothes” (training courses in cutting and sewing), “Medicinal plants of the Sughd region” and confectionery courses.
9. Opportunities to study at partner universities in Spain, Finland, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania and China, as well as within the international programs ERASMUS +, FULLBRIGHT.
10. Cooperation agreements with 60 universities in Europe, USA, Asia and the CIS.
11. Internationally focused education intending to prepare students to become global citizens who could be successful anywhere in the world.
12. The “ENACTUS” team of the Institute has repeatedly won in republican and participated in the world competition of students on entrepreneurship:
– Participation in the international competition in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, in 2011.
– Participation in the international tournament in Cancun, Mexico, performance in the most prestigious organization in the world – the UN in New York, USA;
– Participation in the international tournament in Beijing, People’s Republic of China; in 2014.
– Participation in the international competition in Canada, in 2016.
– Participation in an international competition in London, UK; in 2017.
– Participation in the international tournament in San Francisco, USA, in 2018.
13. Guaranteed quality education.
14. Participation of students in Republican Competitions and contests for the Cup of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Tajikistan and the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Tajikistan is ensured, and the winners have the opportunity to be exempted from tuition fees in the amount from 50 to 100%.
15. The Institute occupies a significant place in the republican competition “Student and scientific-technical progress” among the country’s universities.
16. Students have the opportunity to receive scholarships for excellent academic performance from the Chairman of the Sughd region, the Chairman of the Tajikmatlubot, the chairmen of cities and regions, the director of the Institute, external and internal grants of the country.
17. In this academic year, 23 undergraduates and 4 postgraduates received scholarships from the Chairman of the Sughd region.
18. Matches of volleyball, mini-football, basketball, tennis and other sports among students are regularly held on a modern sports ground. A modern gym “Fitness” was built for teachers and students, in which 18 exercise machines, 4 table tennis and other sports equipment were installed.
19. There are preparatory courses for applicants delivered by experienced teachers.
20. The Institute provides employment opportunities for graduates, using all available opportunities. Upon graduation, graduates will be provided with work on the basis of mutual agreements and participation in competitions.
21. The educational buildings of the Institute (all educational and auxiliary buildings) are heated in winter.
Build your future with us!
For additional information, please contact: Sugd region, Khujand city, I.Somoni avenue, 169
Tel: (83422) 6-03-21, 4-08-63,
+992 (3422) 6-03-21, website: www.iet.tj, E-mail: email@example.com