PROFESSIONAL TRAINING AND PREPARATION OF FEMALE STUDENTS TO WORK IN TOURISM AND HOSPITALITY FIELD
World Bank Supported Grant
Main goal: ensuring the competitiveness of female students at the IET TSUC and improving their employment opportunities in the areas of the tourism industry, hotel and restaurant business on the basis of advanced training and professional skills for working in this segment of the labor market.
Tasks: to give additional knowledge and practical skills to girls for the purpose of their employment in travel agencies, hotels and restaurants, based on:
- the creation of a special training center “Tourism and Service”;
- teaching female students the basics of tourism industry, hotel and restaurant business and professional business communication;
- teaching girls special professional English;
- teaching the information technology in the fields of tourism, hotel and restaurant business;
- organization of educational internship in tourism agencies and hospitality companies.
Medium-term results: female students of IET TSUC will master basics of tourism, hotel and restaurant business, IT in these areas and professional English language. Girls that successfully finish these courses will be awarded with certificates.
Final results: employment of female students of IET TSUC in the areas of tourism industry, restaurants and hotels in highly paid jobs.
Target group / beneficiaries: female students of the Institute of Economy and Trade of TSUC in Khujand city
Duration of the project: 12 months
Project manager: Оqilova Muhibаkhоn