In accordance with requirements for technological and innovation parks in the IET TSUC, in accordance with the requirements of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan from July 21, 2010 №629 “On the Technopark”, Law of the Republic of Tajikistan from 26.04.2012 № 822 “On Innovation” and the Law of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan from 30.04. 2011 № 227 “On the program of innovative development of the Republic of Tajikistan”.
1. IET TSUC took a number of measures that came into effect after adoption of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan “On Technology Park” (since June 21, 2010 No. 629) and innovation activities, as well as orders and instructions of the President of the Republic of Tajikistan on the establishment of the “Technopark”.
2. This issue was discussed several times at the meetings of the Institute and at the Council of Scientists (documents No. 4, No. 6, 2011 No. 5,7, 9, 2012, No. 8 2013). The Institute has practically fulfilled all the basic requirements of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan of 21.07.2010 No. 629 “On the Technopark.”
3. In accordance with instructions of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Tajikistan on the establishment of technology parks, action plan was drawn up.
4. The Institute’s management regularly discusses these issues and carries out the following duties related to the faculty’s activities.
5. The Institute has established the material and technical base and methods of innovation. Innovative fund IET TSUC is organized as well. The Technological Park “Economy and Trade” was created, which consists of production departments and training centers:
The Technopark “Economy and Trade” of the Institute was adopted and approved by the Director of the Institute, Doctor of Economic Sciences Aminov I. in 2012.The structure of technological park is organized as following:
Sewing workshop of modern designer clothes – short courses for sewing modern national clothes.
It should be noted that presently, Technological Park “Economy and Trade” of the IET TSUC functions and it is licensed by the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Tajikistan under the number AOO0000867 dated 01.09.2010.
In addition, regulatory and legal documentation is being prepared for the introduction of additional technology parks in project faculties.